April 15, 2012

#macncheese

One of the many things I love about my friends out here is that we share a love of food. 98% of our time spent together revolves around food. So naturally we came upon the idea of a Mac N Cheese Cook Off. It was one of the most tasty times I've spent with these peeps.


Each of the "contestants" tasted so different yet they were equally scrumptious.


After going back for my 12th plate I realized the last 11 may have been a bad idea. It's hard to stop once you've started!!


And we finished it off with some fruit trifle. It ended up being a Weight Watchers recipe so obviously it canceled out all the calories from the mac n cheese extravaganza we just consumed.


I may not be able to eat mac n cheese for the next 8 years, but I'd have to say it was worth it.

1 comment: