April 1, 2012

here we go again

Some of you may remember my previous blog...and how superbly I kept it up. And by "superbly" I mean like I posted every 11 months. I promise you will see an improvement in this one, though. I didn't have a blog last time I was living in Japan and, OH MY, the fun it would've been if I did! So I vow to you, my mom and 2 friends who will be the only ones reading this consistently, to use this blog to report on my life...through words and pictures...from Austin to Cali, Cali to Japan, and then wherever God leads from there. (To get filled in more on this, check out the "me" tab.) :)

Good-byes are never easy no matter how many times you have to do it. God could not have brought more perfect people into my life here in Austin and leaving them will be so heart wrenching...thinking about it brings tears. But no matter where I end up I know they will ALWAYS be a part of my life. Cuz they legit like dat.

All in all I'm pretty stoked about this next adventure! Which I can't really say is the same for this one...

He will be my hardest good-bye.

You think I'm kidding.

4 comments:

  1. we praise and trust our Lord for our girl 100 % and we are excited for you. love you, mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Mariko you are a chip off the "old block" and I see so much of my adventurous spirit and ability to adapt to living in new places where ever God leads us. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see all God has waiting for you in Japan. Love you "a whole lot" dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your new adventure! I'm glad we'll get to see you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be a faithful reader, Mariko!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete