April 7, 2012

it's gettin' real

The excitement of moving back to Cali and then to Japan continues to grow rapidly. Can't wait to spend time with family and friends on the West Coast that I love and then off to start another adventure with more friends and family across the Pacific. My heart is ecstatic!!

The last couple of weekends, this excitement has led to these fits of packing/cleaning that I dive into and then hours later I end up with empty shelves, packed bags and suitcases, and bags upon bags of items to be donated...and then it becomes real. This is REALLY happening. I'm REALLY leaving my Austin friends/life. I'm REALLY leaving my job of the last 4 years. I'm REALLY going to be living in Japan by the end of the year. I'm REALLY crazy. But I'm pretty sure it's the good kind of crazy...at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment